Monday, February 27, 2006

P.I.S.S.E.D...!

I’m really pissed…!!! Recently, a relative of mine bought 10 title of my DVD collection and when returned back, one of it is only cover without disc! The title is WHITE NOISE and they claim that the disc was in it when they returned it. Then who the hell have stolen it! Another previous case is that my MADAGASCAR & NATIONAL TREASURE is also lost & I forgot who borrowed it! I’m pissed that all my relative, cousin or even sister & brother think that my collection of DVD is something like a rental shop for them. The difference is they don’t have to pay anything to rent it! Even it is a pirate DVD RM20 for 3 titles, but it also money! I cannot say to them “you cannot borrow my DVD” or “Pls take good care of my DVD title” because they might feel offended by me….relative maa….have to keep good relationship.

My point is there are 2 types of peson who buys DVD….the first one is the one that only watch it, don’t care about picture quality, got DTS or not and after watch it just throw it away. The second one is who after watch it, take good care of the disc, keep it nicely in the box or folder for collection. I’m the 2nd type, and I expect those who borrow also take a good care of my collection. Now have to really2 keep track of what they borrow from me and make sure it is in good hand.

p/s : ever wonder where i got inspiration of my blog...?? my iron board behind my PC in the PC's room...he, he...

The dedicated iron board...

No comments: