Friday, April 14, 2006

Unwanted Emails...?


Have u encounter an unwanted emails in your inbox, get so irritated by it, and immediately delete it without go through it further...? Here's a list of few emails that I wish is not in my mailbox anymore (in no particular order) :

* Repeated jokes. Nowadays all jokes that I received, be it Malay or English jokes, it is always the same. Does all the jokers die already…? I want new jokes guys…!

* Maybe some of u guys like it but I really don’t like email with picture of horrible accident, e.g heads chopped off, tangan putus and other body parts la. Somemore, even sometimes the accident occurs in overseas, they still put the title as “Accident in Lebuhraya Karak”…. What’s the point…? To make M’sia the only country that have accident…???

* A cute picture/cartoon of pets like cats, dogs etc. Hallo…I’m a guys la…send the other “cute" things la, if u know what I mean.

* Email that contain picture file asking u to stare at the picture (mostly is a nice beautiful picture) and to find some hidden things in it. After 10 or 15 seconds, a “hantu” will suddenly appear scaring u. Aiyo friend…receive it almost 1000 times! it’s not scary anymore!

* E-mail asking u to boycott a particular products because it contain something “haram” or poisonous chemical etc. How the hell can we know this is true…?? For chemical/poison, u put some chemical terms that we don’t know sepatah haram! Logically, if I don’t like one particular product for example Nike shoes, I also can type bad things/make story about this products! This is sabotage email la…

* An email of a poem or any wonderful/encouraging words and ask u to send this to 10 person, if not something bad will happen to u. All I can say is, BULLSHIT! I always delete it and not forward it to people and still I’m alive and I think there’s not much bad things happen!

* Fake business email. For example, u got to be a millionaire just by sending mails. Brader… there’s no shortcuts to be a millionaire la. If by sending mail u got to be a millionaire, then u must be already a millionaire and have no time to do this job continuously anymore.

* Undelivered mails. It is when I sent to u guys, then it bounced back together with the attachment and it makes my mailbox full with my own email! My friends…pls clear ur mailbox…!!!

* I like “hantu” pics but this “pontianak” I receive it many times until I’m bored to death. She’s been in almost everywhere, in camping pics, in hospital, at the stairs. They do not know her existence until u “cuci” the photos. I think she used to be a model and like to be photographed…ha, ha… See below pics :

Bosan tahap cipan tgk pontianak ni!



1 comment:

maddox said...

Maybe some of u guys like it but I really don’t like email with picture of horrible accident, e.g heads chopped off, tangan putus and other body parts la. Somemore, even sometimes the accident occurs in overseas, they still put the title as “Accident in Lebuhraya Karak”…. What’s the point…? To make M’sia the only country that have accident…???

hey.. unfair man.. i love this type of email.. eh.. wait.. i am a freak.. hehehehe...